Frequently Asked Questions
Is your greenhouse open to the public?
Yes! The Aquatopia retail store and garden centre is OPEN to the public as a recognized essential business by the Ontario government! However, at the moment we are required to limit the number of customers to 25% capacity in our building at a time.
Winter Store Hours
Tuesday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
*Please note that business hours are occasionally subject to change for private events. You can check our social media, or call ahead at 613-225-7663 ext. 1 to confirm.
What is your COVID policy?
The management team here at Aquatopia Conservatory has been closely monitoring how the COVID-19 outbreak has been evolving, and how we can best prioritize the health, well-being, and safety of our customers, employees and communities.
In response, Aquatopia Conservatory has implemented the following actions and decisions based on recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada and Ottawa Public Health.
We please ask that you respect the following health and safety guidelines when you enter our building:
- If you have a fever or have been exposed to anyone with the COVID-19 virus in the past 14 days, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER!
- Please wear a mask or face covering when inside our building.
- Upon entering, please use hand sanitizer or proceed immediately to our washrooms and wash your hands with soap and water.
- If you feel the need to sneeze or cough, please do so into the elbow or neckline of your shirt.
- Limit hand contact with products and hard surfaces. If you need product assistance, our staff would be happy to assist you.
- Please make every reasonable effort to remain at a distance of AT LEAST 2 METERS away from our staff and other patrons.
Do you offer curbside pickup?
Yes, we do! You can select the curbside pickup option at checkout. Upon picking up your order at our greenhouse you may remain in your vehicle and call us at 613-225-7663 ext. 1. A staff member will bring the order out to your vehicle. You may also pickup your order inside our building at the front reception counter by giving a staff member your order number.
Do you deliver?
Yes, we do! We offer local delivery at a flat rate of $12.99 and free local delivery for qualifying orders. See below for our free shipping zones (order minimums must be before taxes). Deliveries are made during week day business hours, and upon client availability. If you do not qualify for local delivery, we ship all non-live plant products anywhere in Canada. Standard Canada Post shipping rates apply. If you have any questions, please contact us at 613-225-7663, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Zone 1 - Free Shipping for Orders Over $50.00
K0A 1A0 | K1Z | K2A | K2B | K2C | K2E | K2E 0A9 | K2E 5S9 | K2E 5T1 | K2E 5V1 | K2E 6E9 | K2E 6Z7 | K2E 7L6 | K2G 0W5 | K2G 2L7 | K2G 3P6 | K2G 3R6 | K2G 4G1 | K2G 4K8 | K2G 4L1 | K2G 4L2 | K2G 4M7 | K2G 4P9 | K2G 5C2 | K2G 5K5 | K2G 5M3 | K2G 5T8 | K2G 5V2 | K2G 6B6 | K2G 6J5 | K2G 6K3 | K2H | K2H 7C5 | K2K | K2L | K2M | K2R | K2S | K2T | K2V | K2W
Zone 2 - Free Shipping for Orders Over $100.00
For deliveries requiring installation (large specimens), a standard fee of $95/man-hour will be applied.
What is your return policy?
The following items are considered final sale with no refund or exchange:
- All clearance items (40% discount or greater)
- Custom cut pond liner and geotextile
- Custom cut pipe
We will gladly accept return of all other merchandise for a full refund within 14 days of the purchase date, only if all of the following conditions are met:
- The merchandise is in saleable condition
- The original packaging is provided
- The original receipt is provided
Who do I contact for questions about the plants and their care requirements?
You can find the care requirements for the plants we sell here. If you don't see your plant listed or have additional questions, send us an email at email@example.com and one of our plant specialists will be happy to help!